Everyone wants to make money online. But is it realistic? Is it a goal that’s achievable? That’s the question that so many ask. The truth? The internet marketing industry is full of smoke and mirrors. Yes, certain things are not what they seem. But, behind the curtains, there is real magic taking place. When you can leverage certain principles of selling, you can shatter through whatever you thought to be true in the past.
The thing is that we are all the sum of our beliefs. If you don’t believe in something, and you look for enough evidence that it isn’t true, you’ll find it. Alternatively, if you believe wholeheartedly that you can make money online, you’ll find a way. Jim Rohn once said that “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
Now, I’m not saying that if you can’t figure out how to make money online that you’re just looking for excuses. But, heck, yeah, I kind of am saying that. However, you can’t just expect to wake up one day, decide you want to earn some cash online, and then it magically appears for you. It doesn’t quite work that way. I’m not saying you have to fail or suffer hardships, but that’s generally the case as you learn the proverbial ropes.
I premise this article with all of that because I’m kind of giving you a disclaimer. Every week, dozens of people write to me and tell me that they’re trying to figure out a good way to make some side income on the internet but they just don’t know how. They’re stuck in neutral. They don’t know where to go or what to do. Now, if you’re just starting out, I get it. You might not want to be that rah-rah cheerleader jumping up and down promoting your offer. But sometimes, that’s what it takes.
What Is ClickFunnels?
A couple of weeks ago, I returned from Boise, Idaho where I got a chance to hang out with, Russell Brunson. If you don’t know who he is, you’ve probably been hiding under a rock for the past couple of years. Brunson is the founder of a software company called ClickFunnels. Today, that company has grown into a behemoth and has shot past $100 million in sales and nearly 60,000 subscribers to its SaaS platform.
If you’re serious about making money online, then this is the platform that you have to know, learn, absorb and understand in finite detail. I’m serious. The funny thing is that I was speaking to my brother recently about this, who not so long ago quit his job and has decided to become an internet marketer. Now, I know what you’re thinking. He probably had a menial job. Nope. He was clocking six figures. But he still quit. Why? I’ll explain that in a minute.
To understand ClickFunnels, you have to understand what a sales funnel is. The funny thing is that Brunson almost called ClickFunnels, ClickFusion. Good thing he didn’t. Sounds really strange right about now. But, at the end of the day, ClickFunnels is a platform that helps you build out your sales funnel from start to finish. I’m talking about all the nuances of it. Down to every last detail.
If you want to learn more about all the features and benefits, read this post that I wrote about ClickFunnels not too long ago. But at the end of the day, ClickFunnels provides an easy-to-use system that will help you build out your landing pages in a super-simple interface that allows you to quickly integrate email providers, payment processors, drop-ship stations and so much more.
3 Ways To Make Money Using ClickFunnels
When it boils down to it, there are three primary ways you can make money using ClickFunnels. How you start out and where you begin is entirely up to you. It largely depends on your level of knowledge and skill in the online marketing industry, but also about just how deep your pockets are to crank out some ad spend. Keep in mind that whatever you launch will take some tweaking to get it right. It won’t happen overnight, so expect to spend some money.
1. Offer ClickFunnels to others and earn an affiliate commission
If you’re not at all into selling your own products or services, you could simply promote ClickFunnels itself. If you have a list or you understand how to drive traffic to ads, then you could easily set this up and start making money online with ClickFunnels relatively quickly. While most people don’t like the headache of creating their own products and services, there’s something to say about getting the ball rolling and starting to earn some cash quickly.
Since ClickFunnels is a great offer, you should have no qualms with promoting it. You can also promote the other items in the CF value ladder, which would include the Expert Secrets book or the Dot Com Secrets book. Getting a sale on either of those is certainly not too complicated. But you do have to understand the inherent power of affiliate marketing. At it’s basis is the necessity to add exceeding heaps of value.
Add value? Sure. That’s what it takes. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? But if you don’t have a list and you’re still looking to make some money off the bat with ClickFunnels, you can add value. You can add value in Facebook Groups by posting comments or on YouTube by posting explainer or tutorial videos, or on Instagram, SnapChat or anywhere else for that matter. There’s no right or wrong way to add value. As long as you do things with a desire to help others, you’ll eventually make money.
Sign-up to ClickFunnels and start learning the ropes. Jump into their training and learn everything you can. Join their Facebook Group and look at what others are posting. All of this will inspire and motivate you to really understand how to leverage this powerful landing page software to not only promote as an affiliate, but ultimately to build your own funnels and skyrocket your conversions.
2. Sell your own info or real-world products through ClickFunnels
Of course, you could also sell your own products or services. You can do this through a variety of mediums, which can all be created through ClickFunnels. Here are some examples of the types of funnels you can create with ClickFunnels to sell whatever it is that you’re peddling:
- E-commerce physical products: Free-plus-shipping offers are huge. Whether you sell a free book or a simple product that will help to get consumers into your fold, it’s easy to sell e-com products through ClickFunnels. There are people making millions of dollars per month doing simple, low-competition, high-demand products through sales funnels like this. Of course, this includes having up-sells and other offers to increase your average cart value. But it’s an easy way to make money with ClickFunnels.
- High-ticket coaching: If you sell any type of high-ticket coaching, you should setup a lead-to-application-to-phone-call funnel. This is simple to do. And it’s a great way to make money with ClickFunnels. High-ticket coaching can net you a lot of money if you know what you’re doing. However, traditionally, it’s hard to setup. Just like the e-commerce funnels would be without ClickFunnels.
- Information products: Any type of information product can easily be sold with ClickFunnels. You can use a variety of pre-configured templates or even purchase a template in their marketplace. It’ll save you the time and hassle of having to design an entire funnel from scratch. Even though this doesn’t take too long when you know what you’re doing, if you’re new or just want to take a shortcut, this is an easy way to do it.
- Continuity programs: Membership sites (or continuity programs) offer a great way to earn some passive income. And, adding a continuity program to any funnel is easy with ClickFunnels. As I always say, if you’re serious about making real money and getting rich, you need to make money while you sleep. In order to do that, you need some form of passive income.
- Webinars: With webinars, you have an engaged audience that’s akin to being in the same room with others while pitching whatever product or service you’re offering. This is a great way to sell high-ticket products and services as well. Sure, lead to application to phone call is great, but a webinar really sells like there is no tomorrow. Most people also like to combine the webinar with an application, pushing them to the app after the webinar is completed and closing the deal on a phone call.
3. Charge others to build funnels through ClickFunnels Certified Partners
Want to avoid doing everything else and simply charge people to build out their own funnels? If you’re a great funnel builder but you’ve been relatively unsuccessful in launching your own offers, you could become a ClickFunnels Certified Partner and charge others to build out great funnels. This takes really knowing and understanding the software front and back, including all its automations and integrations.
If you’re great at this, you could easily make money online as a ClickFunnels Certified Partner. When you’re a certified partner, you have way more credibility to sell funnels. But you’ll have to go through the process of certification. It’s not complicated, but it will cost you some time and money. Both of those things are often in short supply. But this is a great investment no matter how you look at it.